Financial advice from a real financial adviser matches your how you use your resources – time, energy, attention and money – to your values.
Your values are the things that are truly important to you and should dictate your priorities. But all too often, we find that there is a gap between values and the way money is used.
It’s been said, ‘show me your bank statement and I’ll show you where your priorities are’.
When we start the process of advice, its usually because someone has a problem they want solved:
- How do I protect my family financially?
- What do I do with my extra income?
- How should I prepare for retirement?
Before we can solve these things, we need to understand exactly what the problem is, so our first meeting is about discovery:
- What problems are we trying to solve?
- What are the things that really matter to you?
- If you felt you had a choice, how would you want to live your life?
- Once we address these, we can then consider, what should you do with your money to a fulfilling life possible?
That’s what great financial advice does.
Because your values belong to you, the right choices to make can’t be solved by a robot. It takes an honest (and possibly difficult) conversation with someone who cares enough to ask the right questions.
If you’re interested in learning about how great financial advice can help you, please click on the Contact Us page. We’d love to hear from you.